5.11 A.T.A.C. Boots 8
Material: Vollnarbenleder/Nylon Drilex-Futter (65% Polypropylen, 35% Polyester) Sohle: Gummi
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.
The A.T.A.C. Boot line has been developed by and for professional law enforcement officers to ensure a comfortable work day for their feet. Good looking U.S.A. leather, durable 1200D polyamide Cordura, polyester Drilex liner, quick motion through the new SHOCK MITIGATION SYSTEM technology and an oil-resistant anti-slip rubber outsole for secure stability.
The 8" A.T.A.C. Boot is fitted with a concealed side pocket (keys for handcuffs) and a curved YKK-side zipper for quick and easy on/off. The A.T.A.C. line is the most comfortable and advanced generation of tactical boots.
- SHOCK MITIGATION SYSTEM
(a moulded Phylon rubber midsole absorbs and neutralises shocks in the heel area)
- U.S.A. leather
- YKK zipper for quick and easy on/off
- 1200 polyamide Cordura side panels
- concealed side pocket (keys for handcuffs)
- oil resistant and anti-slip carbon based rubber sole
- four compartment pressure reducing insole
- antibacterial Drilex-liner of 65% polypropylene 35% polyester
- P2G rubber outsole (optimized support for angled crawling position)
- Arch rope grip
- triple seams
- antistatic and tangle-proof laces of parachute nylon
with synthetic end caps